The products listed on the website are digital goods and cannot be returned, so you are entitled to a refund.
After purchasing from our website and are experiencing a technical issue with the item, we recommend contacting us and seeking assistance. We will help you to troubleshoot your problem.
Contact for assistance: email@example.com – Our support will help you as soon as possible.
Circumstances to expect us to provide you with a refund:
There might be a few rare circumstances, where we couldn’t help you and so you will be granted a refund. Such cases are listed below:
- Item is “not as described” or the if item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Items that have not been downloaded.
- Item has a security vulnerability.
- Item support is promised but not provided.
We do not oblige to give refunds in any of the circumstances listed as follows:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.